Surfer dies in Australia shark attack

LONDON. September 5. KAZINFORM A man has in his early 20s has lost his life after being attacked by a shark at a popular surfing spot in western Australia on Sunday.
None
None

According to Senior Sergeant Craig Anderson of Dunsborough police, he had been in the water with five friends when the shark struck.

He died at the scene off Bunker Bay near the town of Dunsborough.

James Catterel, one of the victim's friends, who said he spoke to him earlier in the day, said he ''just didn't believe'' the news.

To read more go to www.bbc.co.uk

Most popular
See All